NewsHomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm by Ninja-Penguin.

» Nice how things?
Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Bought my first AR-15 :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bought my first AR-15 :D   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:54 pm

ApplesausGoblin wrote:
And I saw that NRA program on the outdoor channel the other day! And oh yah I just read and found out switchblades are legal in ND just not in Fargo for some bullshit reason probably.

Switchblades are straight illegal in Minnesota. I know damn well that if I got stopped some cop might not know the difference between Assisted Opening and a Switchblade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bought my first AR-15 :D   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Well then it is the cops fault, but why would you get stopped in the first place?
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bought my first AR-15 :D   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:06 pm

ApplesausGoblin wrote:
Well then it is the cops fault, but why would you get stopped in the first place?

I've gotten stopped before for Opening Carrying where I live. OC is legal in Minnesota, they got called by some ''scared'' citizen that had a holstered gun. People these days are scared of anything they don't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bought my first AR-15 :D   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:36 pm

RJ_Whitlock_9mm wrote:
ApplesausGoblin wrote:

I've gotten stopped before for Opening Carrying where I live. OC is legal in Minnesota, they got called by some ''scared'' citizen that had a holstered gun. People these days are scared of anything they don't understand.
Yah its legal here too as long as you have a CC permit.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bought my first AR-15 :D   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 pm

For the most part in the US, by second amendment rights, you have a right to have a firearm. OC a gun is fully legal. Its just scared people always call up the cops about it. And if a cop tries to stop you because you have an open firearm, Simple conversation that you can have with the officer is:

I do not consent to give you my ID. Am I currently detained? What is my crime? by constituional right I can carry a firearm in public property. etc.

Cops hate when you start being smart about your rights. Now you don't have to do this, I rarely work cops to hard just because most of the time your being difficult on purpose, but its always good to know what your rights are. People these days are so scared. You think they would realize a person with a properly holstered handgun out in the open would be a responsible person. A criminal would be the one hiding their firearm, because they don't want attention to their activities.

Now of course if businesses don't want firearms in their store they can put up a sign, and of course you can't carry a gun into courts, schools and such.

I live in Texas, and guns flow like crazy down here. My girlfriends dad bought an AR-15 already loaded out with attachments. I don't remember the exact amount he got it for but was pretty cheap for what he got. I can wake up and walk out my back door and fire off my glock if I want to start the day. I live a little bit outside of the city limits on 17 acres Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought my first AR-15 :D   

Back to top Go down

Bought my first AR-15 :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Public Discussion-