NewsHomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm by Ninja-Penguin.

» Nice how things?
Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 am

Im gonna start watchin' it tommorow... im sleepy. Ice Cream 1st, then bed, lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sat May 14, 2011 3:39 am

splintercellsz wrote:
Im gonna start watchin' it tommorow... im sleepy. Ice Cream 1st, then bed, lmao.
Lol nice. Dont blame ya, Ice creams the shizz. Im eating Caramel popcorn right now.... This stuff is so bomb.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sat May 14, 2011 3:40 am

oh and let me know what you think of The Pacific when you watch it xD
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sat May 14, 2011 7:14 pm

This is probably racist as F*** to say, but any time when a war is going on between two white people forces it seems less FUCKED UP. I mean, all war is fucked up lol but damn, From the japanese I saw in The Pacific, to the fucked up S*** in africa, and then the terrorists. I'm sure theirs been fucked up wars between two white forces, but damn lol

EDIT: Ok, wait didn't that part through xD. Its PORTRAYED less fucked up, because white people run the media and do not want their race too look bad, when their crimes are just as worse. I'm sure their was a lot of fucked up things that went down during Band of Brothers they didn't show, but after the success with it they went more in depth with The Pacific
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sat May 14, 2011 7:25 pm

TheIronBat wrote:
This is probably racist as F*** to say, but any time when a war is going on between two white people forces it seems less FUCKED UP. I mean, all war is fucked up lol but damn, From the japanese I saw in The Pacific, to the fucked up S*** in africa, and then the terrorists. I'm sure theirs been fucked up wars between two white forces, but damn lol

EDIT: Ok, wait didn't that part through xD. Its PORTRAYED less fucked up, because white people run the media and do not want their race too look bad, when their crimes are just as worse. I'm sure their was a lot of fucked up things that went down during Band of Brothers they didn't show, but after the success with it they went more in depth with The Pacific
by far. in the pacific they went in great depth with the characters emotions and all the bullshit that happened. I was reading in my history book that the humidity was so bad on the islands it could rot a corpse in a couple of hours. There was so much rain and so much dead bodies, they couldnt even get the dead out so everywhere it just smelt like decomposing bodies. plus, they couldnt even drink the water because of the Malaria. and they couldnt even boil the water since they werent even allowed to make fires.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sat May 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Sounds like a pretty coastal island from hell
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sat May 14, 2011 9:48 pm

It was about cartoons, but The Pacific was awesome ! Smile
Recently I'm watching 'Game of Thrones' (it's completely different than The pacific/band of brother, LOL) but it's amazing :O
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 am

PIKACHUUUUU!!! <3 Pokemon was my life when I was smaller.
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Sun May 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Double D from Ed Edd and Eddy
Back to top Go down
ghostcomander
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm

the joker rules all hes hillarious old and new but the not the one with the epic fail tv show with adam west
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Public Discussion-