NewsHomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm by Ninja-Penguin.

» Nice how things?
Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 
 

 Nightmares suck....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 28
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 pm

You dreams may actually kill you....

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
onrAArno
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 379
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:04 pm

WTF?! How did that happen? Did you try to bite your hand off?
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 28
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:07 pm

onrAArno wrote:
WTF?! How did that happen? Did you try to bite your hand off?

Nah man lol In my dream I punched somebody, and ending upon rocking my wall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
TheHitman007PR
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 27
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 pm

I Have a Nightmare(Not Information) & i Awake With a Pain in the Neck(i Fall From the Bed)Soo yea Nightmares Can Hurt You. And RJ What is the Stanges Thing You See in Real Life?My Was it was Dark me and my friend were Walking and i see a shadow and everyone say yea i see it it must be Someone trying to scare us soo i follow the Shadow so the shadow stop behind a tree i jump to scare him but when i look there was nothing there and later we feel a strange sensation like when you being follow soo we run i ask to a man about that place and they say that place a lot of people have seen the same shadow 10 years have pass and we never go back there until yesterday we go back yesterday & guess back the same shadow still wandering there but this time i dont follow the shadow this time we ran out of there soo its true there are thing you cant explain but happens.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 22
Location : Belguim

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 pm

You give that wall a nice suckerpunch Very Happy

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1287
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvainia, USA

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:05 pm

somehow i dream im in a rollercoaster in Hell, i always wake up when its in the drop
(the angle is between \ to ↓) and i land on the bed EXEPT i wasent touching the bed
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member


Posts : 952
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 22
Location : Oroville, CA

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:10 pm

I wish you had smashed your head against the wall, because then you might have died.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 22
Location : Belguim

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
I wish you had smashed your head against the wall, because then you might have died.

Flame somewhere els if you don't have anything els to do.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member


Posts : 952
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 22
Location : Oroville, CA

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
I wish you had smashed your head against the wall, because then you might have died.

Flame somewhere els if you don't have anything els to do.

-Tommy

Well, the ignorant F*** deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 22
Location : Belguim

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
I wish you had smashed your head against the wall, because then you might have died.

Flame somewhere els if you don't have anything els to do.

-Tommy

Well, the ignorant F*** deserves it.

Mind to tell to story to me(or us) instead of calling somebody a F***?

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member


Posts : 952
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 22
Location : Oroville, CA

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
I wish you had smashed your head against the wall, because then you might have died.

Flame somewhere els if you don't have anything els to do.

-Tommy

Well, the ignorant F*** deserves it.

Mind to tell to story to me(or us) instead of calling somebody a F***?

-Tommy

I posted a conversation we had yesterday, but someone took it down.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 22
Location : Belguim

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
I wish you had smashed your head against the wall, because then you might have died.

Flame somewhere els if you don't have anything els to do.

-Tommy

Well, the ignorant F*** deserves it.

Mind to tell to story to me(or us) instead of calling somebody a F***?

-Tommy

I posted a conversation we had yesterday, but someone took it down.

Still have it somewhere? If so can you send it to me in a PM?

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member


Posts : 952
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 22
Location : Oroville, CA

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
Tommy wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
I wish you had smashed your head against the wall, because then you might have died.

Flame somewhere els if you don't have anything els to do.

-Tommy

Well, the ignorant F*** deserves it.

Mind to tell to story to me(or us) instead of calling somebody a F***?

-Tommy

I posted a conversation we had yesterday, but someone took it down.

Still have it somewhere? If so can you send it to me in a PM?

-Tommy

I only had it copy / pasted for the thread, but it was just him trying to tell me he knew more about Homefront even though he hadn't played it, and I had been playing it.

It was also him trying to tell me I knew nothing about video games whatsoever just because I'm 15.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 22
Location : Belguim

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 pm

(no more quoting since it's getting long.)

I'm not going to picks sides here, this is a private issue between you and whitlock.

But please don't wish a person bashing his head in a wall in his dreams because of your little fight yesterday.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member


Posts : 952
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 22
Location : Oroville, CA

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Tommy wrote:
(no more quoting since it's getting long.)

I'm not going to picks sides here, this is a private issue between you and whitlock.

But please don't wish a person bashing his head in a wall in his dreams because of your little fight yesterday.

-Tommy

I'll do as I please.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 22
Location : Belguim

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:32 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
Tommy wrote:
(no more quoting since it's getting long.)

I'm not going to picks sides here, this is a private issue between you and whitlock.

But please don't wish a person bashing his head in a wall in his dreams because of your little fight yesterday.

-Tommy

I'll do as I please.

I'll bet you'll get banned if your wishing people to die.

anyways i'm leaving this discussion as it wil to be leading to nothing more but flaming.

Goodbye good sir.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 983
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 20
Location : On a horse.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Wow, people need to shut the hell up and just live your REAL life, and not get mad becouse someone said something on the internet. its just a complete waist of time.

And on to the discussion...

Yeah i hate nightmares too. I once woke up from a nightmare with a gun in my hand pointing it at a stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 28
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Taylorsux wrote:
Wow, people need to shut the hell up and just live your REAL life, and not get mad becouse someone said something on the internet. its just a complete waist of time.

And on to the discussion...

Yeah i hate nightmares too. I once woke up from a nightmare with a gun in my hand pointing it at a stuffed animal.

Thats rugged as hell mustve been a crazy dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1287
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvainia, USA

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm

i think he had adream about getting a puppy he didnt want Smile
but seriously, DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 983
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 20
Location : On a horse.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:12 pm

lol.... I was Happy that there was no magazine in it... Then ill have a murdered pupp- I mean stuffed animal, and a foot up my a$$.
Back to top Go down
onrAArno
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 379
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 20
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Taylorsux wrote:
Wow, people need to shut the hell up and just live your REAL life, and not get mad becouse someone said something on the internet. its just a complete waist of time.

And on to the discussion...

Yeah i hate nightmares too. I once woke up from a nightmare with a gun in my hand pointing it at a stuffed animal.

If you do those things when you're sleeping, I don't think its too smart to sleep with a gun besided you Razz
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 6085
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 21
Location : Erebor

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:14 pm

The worst nightmare I had was when I was about 6

I'd just watched my first horror movie about zombies and I dreamt that they were in my house but they wouldn't go for me and instead I saw them killing the siloutette of someone in my family

Never been able to watch zombie films ever since Sad

____________________________________________________________________________________________


Sryan: how did you get your new name? Vespasian?
Sryan: you drive a Vespa and you're asian?
Back to top Go down
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 1101
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

The next unit in my AP Psych class is going to be about dreaming, kinda excited. We've just dabbled a little bit in the unconscious and sleep, and yeah, dreams are crazy. I used to dream a lot, and now I don't really. And its not that I can't remember them, cause I occasionally have them, but my nights are just darkness. I still like the times when I'm like 90% asleep and then just jump awake from falling in my mind.

RJ, do you remember anything about your dream? Cause it seems like it'd be interesting =).

____________________________________________________________________________________________
100,000th Post Poster.

Life is a game. Your timer starts when you are born and ends when you die. There are no winners, losers or tiebreakers. However, the objective is to make the right choices in life. The keys are the people you know, yourself, and everyone else in the world. Are you prepared to make the right choices and use the keys correctly, or will you cheat your way through life, causing the keys to shatter, and live the rest of your life in regret? Choose wisely, your clock is ticking.
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 983
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 20
Location : On a horse.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:17 pm

yeah, i still have the gun under my bed for self defence reasons, but i put the bullets/magazine in a small little safe so i have no way of geting them.
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 28
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Taylorsux wrote:
lol.... I was Happy that there was no magazine in it... Then ill have a murdered pupp- I mean stuffed animal, and a foot up my a$$.

hahaha I keep my firearm under my bed cased, if I managed to open the case put one in the chamber and point it at something while I was sleeping. I'm going to be very concerned for my girlfriend haha

@Ghost oh yea I remember it I have a very very good memory. I remember Nightmares I've had from childhood. If you want to use me a test subject for you Psych class I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nightmares suck....   

Back to top Go down
 

Nightmares suck....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Public Discussion-