NewsHomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:38 pm by Dutch5n1p3r

» Nice how things?
Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 
 

 Super Bowl XLVII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who do you want to win Super Bowl XLVII?
San Francisco 49ers
47%
 47% [ 9 ]
Baltimore Ravens
26%
 26% [ 5 ]
The team Coach Harbaugh is coaching
26%
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19
 

AuthorMessage
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 13028
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : The Concrete Jungle

PostSubject: Super Bowl XLVII   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:11 pm


What will you guys be doing for the Superbowl? Who do you guys want to win?


/nfldiscussion

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

13th MEU Command Element


A Common Sense Bill of Non-Rights moderators


Last edited by thebronxbomber on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Posts : 7063
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 33
Location : Marietta, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Well, the way my Falcons lost really has me pulling for the Ravens. Add to the fact that I would like to see Ray Lewis ride off in the sunset with another Superbowl.

The first ever NFC Championship that my team hosts and we just cannot play a full game. I don't see how your defense can allow -2 yards in the first quarter and then get stomped the rest of the game.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day, live and die on this day.."
----------------------
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 2304
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 21
Location : Naperville, IL

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 pm

I still can't get over the fact that twin head coaches are playing each other for the Super Bowl.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
13th MEU Command Element
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1783
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 22
Location : Bogota. Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Patriots , you have dissapointed me Sad .


but i still buying that Patriots` jacket Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 19
Location : Pismo Beach, California

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 pm

never thought i'd see the 49ers play in the super bowl anytime soon after watching them play several years back. Razz

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 13028
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : The Concrete Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 am

Endrane wrote:
I still can't get over the fact that twin head coaches are playing each other for the Super Bowl.
I guess you are the one who voted for the "Team Coach Harbaugh is coaching" Razz (was waiting for somebody to get that)

I am really glad the patriots didn't get in.


I voted for the Ravens because I don't like the 49ers as much but then again I guess it would be cool to see two teams tied for 6 Superbowl Wins (Steelers and would be 49ers)


____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

13th MEU Command Element


A Common Sense Bill of Non-Rights moderators
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
avatar

Posts : 8346
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

tell the truth bronx you voted ravens cause i want 49ers to win

____________________________________________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 13028
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : The Concrete Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

mekline wrote:
tell the truth bronx you voted ravens cause i want 49ers to win
I don't care about you lol!


I don't like San Francisco Rolling Eyes

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

13th MEU Command Element


A Common Sense Bill of Non-Rights moderators
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
avatar

Posts : 8346
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 am

you do care

____________________________________________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 13028
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : The Concrete Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am

mekline wrote:
you do care
Whatever you say

Not like I have any vendetta against them http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012101409/2012/REG6/giants@49ers#menu=highlights&tab=recap Smile

Maybe I should want the 49ers to win because the Ravens beat the Giants badly in 2001 Superbowl



____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

13th MEU Command Element


A Common Sense Bill of Non-Rights moderators
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1757
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 19
Location : Pismo Beach, California

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:39 am

go back to rugby nub
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
avatar

Posts : 8346
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:45 am

wrong time of year for it

____________________________________________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 24
Location : Pasadena, California

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 am

I played rugby for a short while in high school. I went back to football because my dad would terrorize me at every Dolphins game day, talking about how that should be me on the field and not Ted Ginn Jr.

I say 49ers take home another ring. I would have made a point about the niners deserving it more, but seeing the Ravens ride out on Ray Lewis' badass-ness is reason enough to not.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 3230
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 21
Location : Lancashire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 am

mekline wrote:
wrong time of year for it

But Super 15 starts in under a month, Heineken Cup Quarter finals soon, how is it the wrong time of year?
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
avatar

Posts : 8346
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:28 am

its summer thats how

____________________________________________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 am

Endrane wrote:
I still can't get over the fact that twin head coaches are playing each other for the Super Bowl.

Yo ! Thats football history in the making Very Happy I remember when Jim was Quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts he was decent but I still Like My Cowboys Razz So who 's gonna win ...the 49r's win they take the suprbowl throne...being that they will be 6-0 in Superbowl wins......they goona make Montana proud Very Happy.....or on the other hand them ravens might work that defense extra hard just to make sure Mr. Lewis get the proper shove off Very Happy ... glad to see the patriots lose though ....muhahaha Razz One thing is for sure ...the team Harbaugh is coatching will win ..... BET ME 100% Razz ehehehe cheers
Back to top Go down
Dutch5n1p3r
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1016
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 am

Crazy americans, with their Handegg... Razz
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 am

Yall are just jeliousBecauce yall dont have it there Razz fun to watch fun to play Razz
Back to top Go down
skya297
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 805
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 52
Location : Fresno, CA

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:51 pm

I really like San Francisco...born and bred Giants/49ers. I even like the city....some of the people are pretty freaky and I would not want to live there but it is a cool place/area to visit....

Y u no like SF Bronxie?
Back to top Go down
Omega63
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2012-12-19
Location : In the tall grass

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

mekline wrote:
its summer thats how
dude its january
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
avatar

Posts : 8346
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 am

yeah and its summer

____________________________________________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : North Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 am

mekline wrote:
its summer thats how
In your half of the world lol. Your making me jealous, it was -25 yesterday here.
Back to top Go down
Omega63
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2012-12-19
Location : In the tall grass

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 am

ouch dude, its been bouncing from 30's to the mid 50's
Back to top Go down
nukeman04
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1148
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 22
Location : Naperville, IL

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Dude this game is gonna be tight, cause both teams are good but I think the Ravens are gonna pull up front
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 13028
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : The Concrete Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 pm

skya297 wrote:
I really like San Francisco...born and bred Giants/49ers. I even like the city....some of the people are pretty freaky and I would not want to live there but it is a cool place/area to visit....

Y u no like SF Bronxie?
I just don't like the city No (I've been there a few times also)

I'll take you on that bet ECO Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

13th MEU Command Element


A Common Sense Bill of Non-Rights moderators
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLVII   

Back to top Go down
 

Super Bowl XLVII

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Public Discussion-